Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Traders Hotel, Beijing

Here is where we will be checking into tonight...
This is the room I think I will probably have. Let's see if it really looks this way!!


Hotel Details
Ideally located in Beijing’s leading business and embassy district, the hotel enjoys direct access to the China World Trade Center; the metro station (lines 1 and 10) is located within the same complex, and is just 30 minutes from Beijing International Airport. The hotel offers a comfortable and convenient base for both business and leisure travellers.

The 570 tastefully decorated guest rooms and suites feature quality amenities and modern facilities, ensuring travellers enjoy their stay in comfort and style. All rooms enjoy broadband Internet access and satellite TV. Based on availability, guests may choose between rooms that overlook a peaceful garden terrace or city view rooms that look onto the towering China World Phase 3 and CCTV building and Beijing’s wider cityscape.

Guestroom Features
24hr Room Service
Broadband Internet Access
Cable TV news and Movie Channels
IDD and voice mail
In-room Safe
Minibar
Coffee/Tea making facilities
Hairdryer
Iron and Ironing Board
Shangri-La Toiletries
Pillow menu (what the heck is that???)

Recreation Facilities
Fully Equipped Gym (I think the Great Wall will kick my A$$ enough)
Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath
Access to indoor Pool at Chia World Hotel
(I think my aching legs might find some use for the above!!)
Other Services that I might require
Foreign Exchange Counter
I'm thinking we will have breakfast in the cafe.

I think we'll crash before we see this!!!

5 comments:

the mommy said...

Very Nice

Sherri said...

Beautiful pictures...thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Don't forget to let us know what a pillow menu is! :) Nice hotel!! Enjoy!

Abby's Mom said...

We stayed there two. It was nice. Take a picture of the TV tower if you can (city view) they were still building it when we were there.

Anonymous said...

Stephe...I can't believe I am watching your dream come true! I am checking Karens blog next...I am so happy for you and am literally LOVING the information you are giving and showing! Hope to be right behind ya' baby! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails