Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pearl Market

For those of you who have not yet had the Pearl Market experience, you might not believe me but this mall is five stories and I would say 80% of the shops are Pearls and precious stones!! It is truely unbelievable!!!
This was the store that supposidly had the "top quality" stuff!!

Giorgia's Pearl Market experience!! (I swear I don't make this up!! My girl likes her naps and she doesn't care it they are to be had in a stroller!!!)

I had a few purchases here. The girl right next to me helped me pick out my pearls and actually strung them right there in front of me. Double knot and clasps too!! They were super nice but then again there were approximatley 30 Americans chomping at the bit for their "top quality" pearls!!!

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

I think we left enough money at the Pearl Market to build a 6th floor!
Amazing place.
peace
fm

Kim said...

Your trip looks great, I am so happy you are site seeing. We didn't get any of that, all your pictures (except the pearl market!) are new to me. Great shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails