Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

SWI Gifts

So for my gifts to the orphanage I purchased American Perfumes like White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor. I plan to put perfumes, nailpolish, mini jelly belly's & M&M's in these little personalized bags. Then I will put them in red gift bags with gold tissue paper. I have other gifts for the others but these are more personalized for the nannies.

Above is Giorgia on one side
Above is Mama in G's Bedroom on the other side.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

once again, you are giving me some rocking ideas

Joy said...

I like the bags! Hey, when do you leave? The reason I'm asking is that by a wonderful miracle, we are leaving for China Friday to adopt a girl aging out of the system. She is turning 14. Anyway, we will be at the White Swan so if you stay there and see a family with two small children and a young teen, that's us! :-) I think it is so funny because I've been following your blog for quite some time, just waiting for our referral (LID 5/14/07) and we jumped out of line to do this adoption. I had no idea we would be in China at the same time. :-)

You can go to http://twototsandateen.blogspot.com/ to see our new daughter.

You don't have to publish this post, btw. :-)

Have a great trip, btw!

Joy

Lisa said...

What a wonderful gift! How thoughtful and clever with the photos! Surely something that will be treasured!!

Shauna and MacLean said...

Have a wonderful trip I will be watching your blog. Enjoy each and every minute.

Shauna and MacLean

Trudi said...

Just found your blog and read everything back to Nov 5 - I have tears in my eyes and joy in my heart for both of you. Safe travels! I cannot wait to see you holding your beautiful baby girl for the first time. Enjoy, enjoy.

Twice Blessed China Mom said...

Have safe travels, and can't wait to read about your precious girl!
Jeana

Anonymous said...

Very nice gifts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails