Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Real China

Finally, the REAL China!!
The decorations are starting to go up for the Chinese New Year! You can even see a McDonalds in the background. Tastes JUST LIKE home!

Very Interesting snack choices!


Baby Octopus on a stick is VERY POPULAR!!

For all of you that told me you couldn't find BLING in China...well...you just don't know where to go!!! LOL. Believe it or not, China is all about the BLING!!

I swear I couldn't figure out what this guy was handing out for money. Chicken Feet Nuggets???

It cracked me up though!!!

If only I dare eat the fruit, NOT. These looked so delicious!!!!

The stores are so cute and fashionable although you must be a size 2 and below. Those Asian girls are so little but so beautiful.

The open market area!!

Tangerine Trees are in abundance!!
Giorgia's view of the real China!!! (shocker, right??)


They even have a Chinese Pizza Hut!


The infamous TAXI STATION! Oiy. That's a long story for another day. You must let us recover before we post about THAT ONE!!!

Oiy Again!!!


4 comments:

Global Girl said...

Oh I LOVE that area!

Looks like you had fun!

Christi and Abbey said...

My internet was down for two days and now I am so happy to catch up on all your photos. Giorgia looks so cute, especially in her little t-shirt and tights playing in front of the mirror. A friend asked me what I liked best about China and I said bling. It's all about the bling here...rhinestones everywhere, and I love it.
Are you all by any chance flying Cathay Pacific? Abbey and I are flying home for CNY on the 23rd HK to LAX and wondered if you all might be on our flight.

Shannon said...

I remember that chicken/rooster man! He must be out there every day! Glad you are enjoying the exploring and sights! Looking forward to the taxi story. =)

Lori said...

Hehehehehe I just love G's view of the Pearl Market and "real" China. Hehehe I wish we had the opportunity to have explored like you guys.

Hugs,
Lori**

Related Posts with Thumbnails