Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Shopping

Haven't done much shopping. Prices hear are obviously much cheaper than in the states. I have not learned how to bargain successfully. I got this outfit for 35 yuan ($6) Love all the bling on the skirt. (store to left of Michaels if you are facing Michaels)

Originally this coat was 120Yuan ($18) but got it down to 80 yuan ($12) (China Doll)

Later that night I go into another store and starting price for coat below was 45 yuan ($7) Oiy, I even bargained down from that. First shop owner must be saying "Dumb American" and laughing. Oh well, live and learn. It's all still cheap to me but the Chinese pride themselves on the whole bargaining thing. I just hate it. (store to left of Michaels if you are facing Michaels)

I paid thirty two yuan ($5) for G's Bling shoes. Last pair. I would have bought them in every size. They are so cute on her. (Ladybug Corner)


6 comments:

MacMui Mom said...

Soooooo cute. I wish I were there shopping with you for a new Chinese New Year outfit for me and Mia. Mia is loving lookign at Giorgia's pics every morning and wants to sing happy birthday to her when she comes home. Hurry, we are waiting to meet another mei mei!

Hugs, Lisa and Mia

Kathy said...

Stephe,
I am really enjoying following your blog. G is just so cute and sweet. I love the videos of her, all the shopping you are doing(I wish I bought more, I'm jealous) everything is so cute and the picture of all three of the Pandas in China. You all look so happy. So glad that everything is going smoothly for you.
Hugs
Kathy

Anonymous said...

you will have to post suggestions on bargaining successfully once you get time...or figure it out!

Shannon said...

You are such an awesome shopper! Such finds! Wish you had been with us! =)

Angela said...

Ooooohhhhh love the blong on G's shoes!! and I loved the ladybug corner store!!

Angela & Ella

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! The pink dress is gorgeous!! Gosh, everything in this post is great! Have fun!... oh... we loved shopping at Jordan's... down the street across from Lucy's. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails