Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thank You, Welch Girls!!!

These gifts are from the Welch Girls, Bernadette and her beautiful daughters Grace, Charlotte and Jocelyn!

Do you all know me or what!!! Bernadette refers to this as the cupcake dress! How fitting! I love it!



This baby doll is super soft and of course, looks just like Giorgia! She's even in purple!!

They also found a cd of music from Giorgia's province of Guangdong! And a perfect little Princess outfit with sparkles and all.

Plus with a beautiful sweater if it's chilly.

The books are INCREDIBLE. If anyone doesn't have them, I highly recommend them. The first is "Motherbridge of Love" and the graphics alone are AMAZING! The second book is from the author of Love you like Crazy Cakes...it's another must..."Every Year on Your Birthday"

The girls also pick out some little bowls, silverware and sparkly stickers. See, I told you the bowls and spoons will match Giorgia's little mini blankie perfectly!!!

Thank you sooo much for all the AMAZING gifts, they are wonderful. I can't wait to see Giorgia in all of them, playing with them, eating from them, listening to them or me reading the books to her before bed!!! They are just PERFECT!!! Stephe

1 comment:

Peta-maree said...

I love the cupcake dress it is so pretty. Georgia will look so pretty in it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails