Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thank You, Marla

I used to love cards, but that was back when I could find those that said the perfect thing that melts you heart. Marla's was beautiful...
"Life has given to you the BEAUTIFUL gift of a PRECIOUS child to LOVE, and to your child it has given the GIFT of a FOREVER family"



Marla, this dress is just perfect. So cute and whimsical! G will love it. I love it for it's whimsy, colors and polka dots. The polka dots are my weekness!!! It was hard to get a photo of the whole dress including the tights. The tights make it!! They are great, look, they are striped to match!!!

1 comment:

the mommy said...

I just bought this dress for Sophia. It is so cute . She will be wearing it this weekend while we are in Savannah. i will post pictures....

Related Posts with Thumbnails