Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Stork

Well, Giorgia's stork didn't look anything like the one in those photos!! LOL.
The day after the "call", I went to work. I had all intention of telling everyone to tell the FEDEX guy to wait so I could get that cheezy photo! It completely escaped me to tell them. It was around 8 and I went over to our Main Building to the girls at the parts counter to show off my daughter and in walks the Fedex Guy. OMG!!
me: "Hey, are you delivering that for Stephe XYZ"
Fedex guy: "Yes"
me: "DON'T MOVE, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK"
then I burst out the doors to my building for my camera. I hadn't yet shown the girls Giorgia, they didn't even know I got the call yet so everyone was totally confused. I get back and say...
me: "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID???"
(poor guy thought he was in trouble as he walks closer to me with the package)
me: "YOU JUST DELIVERED MY BABY, SMILE...no, hold up the package, smile, thanks!!"
He was a good sport!! I had him fooled, he thought I was going to rip him apart! LOL. Then, the girls and I ripped open the package and looked at her photos and all that good stuff. Okay, so that's my Fedex Story!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you have officially lost your mind! You crack me up! I can't wait until G is old enough to truly appreciate everything you went through to capture "the moment"!

the mommy said...

I love this story... Giorgia will to one day. So sweet...

Related Posts with Thumbnails