Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daycare Rainbow

Okay, so you know how wierd I have been about "sign" lately. Well, the day I secured daycare I drove home that way! As I was approaching the intersection which I would take a left at and the daycare is immediately on the right...I saw a RAINBOW over it. I scrambled for my camera and finally found it. By that time it was almost gone but you can see it just a bit in the upper left hand corner, right over the roof of part of the daycare.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I think this is a sundog, Stephe - a relatively common phenomena at this time of year, morning and evening, when the sun is setting/rising - if it extended to the full reach, it would be a circle around the sun!! See wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

My girls and I love seeing these!! :) Glad you found a daycare you like - it is SUCH a good feeling to be able to walk away from your child and KNOW she is in safe, loving hands when you can't be there!!

Norma said...

you are funny.................i like to think of these things being signs to. i like that god talks to me and i know miracles happen. i have three.

the mommy said...

so cool...:)

Billy and Maggie said...

I couldnt help but hum the song somewhere over the rainbow..la..la..la...

Giorgia is going to have a lot of fun at daycare.

Related Posts with Thumbnails