Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Referral Skype

***UPDATE***
Okay Lighthousegal guessed Asian which was the second one! She also guessed Spicy but that was not the other one although I could make it the third if G is from Hunan! Does Jiangxi have spicy girls? Has anyone figured out the first thing that made my heart skip a beat???


***UPDATE #2***
Okay, mom2two, Susan and Stacy all got the "Georgia" referenence and although my daughter's name is spelled differently, it's pronounced the same. I guess it'll be fate that all she'll have on her head is some peach fuzz!!! Time will tell. Thanks for playing!


Okay, so the night of my referral, my four of my ECG Panda girls are expecting their too. We have decided to have a Skype party. Champagne is a requirement. So, I head out last night after work in search of some "Pink Champagne". I stumpled upon the cutest, most perfect bottle. I'm a complete sucker for "packaging". Anyway, it was a White Zinfandel champagne but it was PINK and it was CHAMPAGNE. So, I bought it.

Now, this morning I was sharing with my girls this cool perfect choice of mine and went looking online to send a link to the champagne I bought.

I find the website, find the bottle, and read the description and my heart skipped a beat…

Can anyone guess what made it do this (actually, it's two things)???

http://www.barefootwine.com/bubblyzin.html

FYI, this bottle is really bright pink in the photo but in reality it's the prettiest light pink...you know...that little girl light pink!! Now, hopefully it will taste okay.

12 comments:

Billy and Maggie said...

Wow Steph..it made my heart skip a beat also.

Now is that a sign or what!!

Pamster said...

Bummer - the pediatric hospital I work at blocked the site. Can you share what made your heart skip?

Thanks,
Pam (a CDS friend)

Norma said...

goosebumps!!!!!!!! it is a tortuous week for you guys......hope the news comes soon

Anonymous said...

Grinning from ear to ear and waiting on pins and needles to see your news. I can't tell you how many times a day I click on your site to see if there is anything new posted!

Asian and Spicy cuisine, huh?

Stephe said...

Okay Lighthousegal,
Asian was the second one!
Spicy was not the other one although I could make it the third if G is from Hunan! Does Jiangxi have spicy girls?

Has anyone figured out the first thing that took my breath away???

Anonymous said...

Asian cuisine -- and "Georgia" peaches? :)

Gayle

the mommy said...

Giorgia Peach? I love it all the signs are there and Stephe Jiangxi girls are certainly spicy. People in China refer to Jiangxi girls as spicy girls because the food of Jiangxi is spicy but their personalities are that way too..

Stacey, Mike and las cinco chicas locas said...

HHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmm could it be the wonderful state the peaches were grown in??????

LOL--
Can't wait!
S

Anonymous said...

Well I'm just marvelling at the wonderful name "Barefoot Bubbly"!

Now I KNOW Giorgia will have plenty of beautiful shoes but at some stage - hey bathtime maybe? - you WILL have your very own Barefoot Bubbly running through the house :))

Hope it tastes great!!

Becky said...

Yes, Jiangxi has spicy girls -- I have 2 of them! Can't wait to see your referral!

Becky - an AHH mom to two Jiangxi girls

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephe,

We are in Jiangxi right now and have our spicy girl for 4 days. The food is very spicy and delicious and our daughter wonderful! We are so in love. Congrats to you have a wonderful trip. YOur lists are awesome, we are sharing with our travel group. I am so well prepared.
Janet

Duchess of Lanier said...

congratulations on your daughter!
i'm here in GA and thought barefoot was a GA product. they sponsor many events here. the pink chmpagne is too perfect.
cheers to your little peach!

Related Posts with Thumbnails