Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Packing List Challenge

You all know that I'm a crazy list maker so....
I thought it would be cool to get a head start on our Packing Lists. Since we have such an extented wait, we have the chance to avoid the mad dash and paying top dollar for those items we want to bring with us. Each month we will have a Challenge! I have the monthly challenges already set up and I am creating a checklist for each challenge. You don't need to use the checklist, it's just a guideline to help you get started. I encourage every member to upload their packing list to the files in the designated folder. It will be really fun to see what everyone plans to bring. Let's make this a fun group! Let's share our tips, great deals and travel experiences! I only ask one thing...NO FLAMES! I look forward to all of my bloggy friends joining! :)

Subscribe to PackingListChallenge



Powered by groups.yahoo.com

(now, let's see if this email address thing works!! :)


3 comments:

Donna said...

Stephe,

I have absolutely NO packing list yet and REALLY need help. I just joined.

Donna :)

Shannon said...

I'm too scared to start thinking of these things! What an enormous task!

Paula said...

You are so organized!! I spent months compiling packing lists off of yahoo groups before finalizing my own. There were definitely things I wished I'd taken (laptop) and things I could have done without (blowup baby tub). My final packing list ended up being 5 pages long.

Related Posts with Thumbnails