Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

I love my GT101 Express


GT101 Express. Does anyone have this little gadget? It's so cool. I guess if you have a family of more than two it's not as cool as it can be for a family of 2. It does everything it says it's supposed to on the infomercial. (just don't buy it on tv) They kill you with shipping charges. I think I got mine at Boscov's and let me tell you. It's so convenient. These are Stuffed Chicken Breasts. I also make lots of Pizza Pockets, Omlets and desserts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't have that unit, but love my george foreman grill. as a single person i've gone thru 4 of them in 3 yrs as i use it almost everyday. i'll have to look into the one you are showing. love your blog...i've been reading it awhile. my daughter is donna of waiting for lauren elizabeth,so i follow alot of the blogs she shows. here's hoping for the wait to shorten and the love to start flowing. ..linda

Shannon said...

Yum...I'll be over about 6 o'clock?! You are so resourceful!

Anonymous said...

I have one and it is great. The black not-stick came off..so I place a piece of aluminum foil over the wells and shape them into the wells, spray with non-stick spray and it cooks beautifully. When finished, I slide the foil with food on to my plate and PRESTO...101 is clean and when I finish eating, my plate is also clean. For poached eggs, just put a little water into the well and a couple drops of vinegar, water will boil in a couple minutes, drop egg in water and you'll have a perfect poached eggs in a couple minutes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails