Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Laptop Lunches

Okay, so, I am totally into the bento boxes lunch thing. I think it's so cool and why do I always have to go to Korean BBQ to get my lunch like this. I want some bento boxes for meals at home! Can't seem to find them on the internet...plus, I want white ones! If anyone finds any online, please let me know.

With that being said, I found the next best thing! I must get one of these and try it out...




I just think these are sooo cool. Click on any photo to go to their site. If Laptop Lunches is reading this, send me a couple/discount so I can afford to buy one! :) Pretty please!

1 comment:

the mommy said...

Stephe I think they have Bento Box's at EPCOT.. We may be going in the next week or so I will check it out for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails