Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Packing List Challenge

I'm LOVING my new GROUP! It's so great. It's motivating us a little bit at a time and our first challenge is due by Friday! This should be fun! :)

In addition to the yahoo group, I've created a blog to go with it. We are posting our challenges and our great finds on it. So, even if you have no interest in signing up for our yahoo challenge group, you might LOVE our blog. Please stop by and leave some nice comments or cool ideas you might want to share. (as usual, NO FLAMES please.) See blog below - link or click on photo to be taken to blog!

What the heck am I talking about...

You all know that I'm a crazy list maker so....
I thought it would be cool to get a head start on our Packing Lists. Since we have such an extented wait, we have the chance to avoid the mad dash and paying top dollar for those items we want to bring with us. Each month we will have a Challenge! I have the monthly challenges already set up and I am creating a checklist for each challenge. You don't need to use the checklist, it's just a guideline to help you get started. I encourage every member to upload their packing list to the files in the designated folder. It will be really fun to see what everyone plans to bring. Let's make this a fun group! Let's share our tips, great deals and travel experiences! I only ask one thing...NO FLAMES! I look forward to all of my bloggy friends joining! :)


Subscribe to PackingListChallenge



Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Give me our typical sign up info to be approved!



1 comment:

Robin said...

OMG..that is the best blog site. Thank you so much for sharing it~~~ I'll be traveling in less than 6 weeks and have been looking for good ideas. AWESOME... Totally AWESOME!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails