Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oh crap, I'm IN LOVE AGAIN!

This is TOTALLY perfect. But aren't they all. They just keep getting better...but I think this one is the best. Crap. I guess I'll pick up a couple more hours at work so I can buy this one!! (click photos to enlarge)


The Happy Traveler Family Gear Travel Bag:
A J.L. Childress Co. item
Travel bag for organizing baby and parents' items
Includes insulated three-bottle pocket and food jar pocket
Includes 11" x 28" changing pad, wet-sac and EZ-View pocket in diapering section
Includes two padded pockets with five CD pockets to hold DVD or CD player
Includes magazine pocket
Includes additional pockets for cell phone, money, pens, keys and more
Features padded carry handles and adjustable shoulder strap
Meets airline carry-on requirements
Dimensions: 12"H x 19"W x 8"D
Online only

2 comments:

Donna said...

Is this one for your China carry-on?

Donna

mskajlc said...

This is the perfect bag for an all-day or overnight outings. I have an Eddie Bauer DB that is big like this one and it comes in handy when I know I will be gone all day. But for China, stick with a backpack style DB.

Related Posts with Thumbnails