Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Shower - Part 2

My two best friends hosted a shower for me. (Chrissy & Deb) They put so much work into this! I appreciate them and everything they do for me. Your the BEST!
Deb opened up her home for the shower. She faked me into thinking I was babysitting that night!
This was the banner that they decided on. They chose Welcome Giorgia so that we could welcome her referral as well as keep it up for when Giorgia gets home. Isn't it an awesome banner. Chrissy doctored it up with glittering the "WELCOME GIORGIA", adding rhinestones all over it, and adding the pink marabou feathers around the border! It turned out amazing and is now hanging in my house.
They decided to serve Chinese Food but not just any Chinese food ...this is AUTHENTIC! Deb found the perfect person to cook all of this food for the shower!!! Everything was hand done! Can you believe it! It was so YUMMY. We had a Salmon & Broccoli Dish, Spring Rolls, Wontons, Dumplings, Shrimp Fried Rice, cheeses, a fruit and veggie platter, and other munchies and dips!
Here is one shot of a few of us eating. Pat made custom Table Clothes with the most AMAZING Asian Fabric. I hope to get a close up photo. (left to right: Lia, Jenna, Gail, me, Lorraine, Debbie and Pat.
Deb ordered a cake from Desserts by Ginger. These are the BEST CAKES ever with their butter cream icing and oreo cookie filling. They had my invitation transfered to the cake. Isn't it soo cute!!
They decided to do takeout boxes with fortune cookies inside and chopsticks on top. Chrissy stuffed the fortune cookies in the box and wrapped it with an irridescent ribbon. BEAUTIFUL!!
This is a photo of my gifts! Everyone was so thoughtful and kind. I am Blessed.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you had a good time

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!!
I love the pictures of your shower. That banner rocks! They could sell those!

Nona
www.babysites.com/sites/mccormick2/

the mommy said...

What a beautiful day. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I love the Welcome banner

Billy and Maggie said...

Wow Steph! Sure do wish I had been there. Everything looks beautiful. I love the favors and the meal sounds scrumptious!! You, I and Sheryl are definitely having a get together when we get home from China!!

Much happiness to you!!

the mommy said...

OK Stephe you are killing us here where is Shower part 3? LOL

Shannon said...

Oh what a lovely shower! What a wonderful celebration! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Stephe,
I'm glad you had a wonderful shower from your friends. Sorry we couldn't be there, we were in Disney. Chrissy was a very successful stalker, though, she was able to get in touch with me.
Everything looks so beautiful, what great friends you have!
It was definitely a long-deserved celebration of you and Giorgia!
Bernadette

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

What a wonderful shower! You are blessed with wonderful friends!

wanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails