Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Shower - Part 1

Guess what, Giorgia & I had a Baby Shower! I had my doubts, I wasn't sure if I was having one mainly because no one ever asked for a list of friends and family. Everyone I know is scattered about and most don't know each other but thankfully my best friends have stalker skills! It's good to know my teachings live on in others. LOL. (kidding)

Anyway, I am planner and not a fan of suprises but they did fool me up until I recognized some cars when I got there...I was suprised then. I was even more suprised when I saw who all was there!

IT WAS AWESOME!!

I will spend the next week sharing all the bits and pieces of my AWESOME shower! So, if you are not into fabulous girlie things, don't come back for about a week! LOL. Below is my shower invitation. (edited slightly because it's online) Isn't it so cute. My friends that don't run in the adoption circle we run in found Mandy's Moon. I adore the fact that they went the Asian route for my shower. More to come...

3 comments:

the mommy said...

I love it! I am so glad you were surprised. The invitations are very similar to the ones they used for my shower. Mandy's Moon has great stuff..I can't wait to hear and see all the details of your Day...

Hugs
Susan

Christi and Abbey said...

Okay, I feel like such a ding dong here. I've been checking your new site all the time and it finally dawned on me that you are keeping up your old one too. I just saw that you got the updated photos, HURRAY!! I am so glad you have those. She looks like she is ready to be hugged and held for the next several years, which is exactly what's coming her way. And I am so glad you had a nice shower, can't wait to see more of it. BTW Merrels are what I brought for this year in China and they've been awesome. Also I got the exact same car seat as you, same color, and I love it. It is worth every penny your dad paid for it...so much better than other seats. Okay, glad I am up to speed now and can follow your posts!

Melissa said...

LOve the invitation!! I am so excited you had a great day and I can't wait to hear more details!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails