Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Merrells

Here are my Travel Shoes. I really like them and they are super cushie on my feet. They have the exact look that I was going for. The only thing I would change if I could would be how far the top of the shoe comes up the front. It's almost a little to close for comfort. For the first few minutes of each time I wear them I swear I'm going to rip them off my feet and toss them but it only lasts, like I said, a few minutes and I forget all about it. At the end of the day, my feet are still feeling great so it's worth the $44 that I paid for them!!!!

((Look at that pasty white leg!!! Oiy))

2 comments:

Joy said...

I've been wearing similar shoes for several years now. You will get used to the front. It will soften as you wear it more.

Joy

Billy and Maggie said...

I love Merrills! Those do look comfy and the price isnt bad either. That isnt your pasty leg now is it lol! Your to funny girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails