Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Reunion of Friends

It's that time of year again...
Funtime with Friends at our annual Fling. This year it was in Florida. For some reason, I see it staying in Florida. A reunion with old friends and some new ones. It was a great time for all.

Thank you to the KING & QUEEN for hosting this event. You are WONDERFUL hosts. Your home is beautiful and you went way above and beyond making sure we all had a great time. (which we all really DID)

As always, we have an exceptional group (and a little crazy) that continues to grow with this never ending wait. It's not all bad though...The most amazing thing that this wait has given us is the Gift of Friendship.

I was so excited to meet our newer east coast pandas (Sharon & Karen) and our newbie east coast pandas (Evelyn & Jesus) I can't tell you how great you all are and just the fact that I know know 5 (Karen, Donna & Joe, Evelyn & Jesus) of my travels mates...that's AMAZING. And who knows, I could end up travel at the same time as some of my other east coast pandas.

Now, I'm saving the best for last...our first little East Coast Pandette Lia! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say Sheryl's little one is a total cutie and I'm grateful to have spend all the time on the plane and the weekend getting to know her. She's the BEST!!! I Sheryl definately showed me all the tricks to traveling and flying with a two year old. Fortunately for me, she is a "go with the flow" kinda girl. Gotta love that!!!

Oh, and look, It was like Christmas! Look at all the really cute stuff I got!

So, CHEERS again to all my girls. YOU ARE the BEST and I LOVE getting together with all of you. It gives me renewed momentum to do some more WAITING!!! I miss ya already!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails