Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

My Kitchen

Rhonda, here is my super small kitchen...but I love it. The first photo is a "before" photo. There are no mirrored backsplashes yet and no cabinets came on the right wall.
This is the kitchen after the cabinets were put up, one regular one, one with glass doors and one corner shelf for misc stuff. The mirrored backsplashed are up and continue through the whole kitchen.
Below left is a "before" photo of where the pantry area was supposed to be. Now it's a bar area with a mirrored inside and glass shelves. Cabinets and countertop were added. I love it but that now I kinda wish I had a pantry. Add a little one and a pantry looks a bit more appealing. Maybe one day I'll show the inside of the cabinets like some of those challenges...but NOT today! ha. ha.

3 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Very nice make-over!! You kitchen is not small and now it looks very useful and beautiful. Wish I could keep my countertops cleaned off... Enjoy your successful project.

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Stephe said...

Alyson, LOL, clean? I only cleaned the counters off for the photo! :) Two days is the longest I can keep a counter clutter free! Thanks for the chuckle!

Abby's Mom said...

Your kitchen lookks awesome! have to say though that I have you beat in the small kitchen department. :)
Check my blog. (I don't have a pantry either :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails