Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Beijing Hotels

I found an interesting article online called China and the environment: The U.S. could learn a lot from China by Roberta
I found this particular paragraph interesting...
"How surprised I was when I walked into my hotel room in Beijing! Lights, TV and all other electronic systems were operable only when the hotel key card was inserted into a slot provided on the wall just inside the hotel room door. When one left the hotel room and removed their key card, all of the electrically operated gadgets in the room would go dead. No energy was wasted when nobody is present in the room. A remote control center next to the bed allowed occupants to operate any light, television, etc. in the hotel room without getting up." read the entire article here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails