Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kung Pao

If I can do it, anyone can! It's super easy and suprisingly super good! I tell you, if you want to make Kung Pao from scratch, it'll cost you a fortune in products to make the sauce. This handy dandy all in one kit is very inexpensive and like I said...yummy. (I obviously had too much time on my hands!)


Ingredients below that are in box. Just toss rice in pan with water, cover & cook.

cube chicken and cook.

Toss in chili peppers & Peanuts. Cook 2 minutes. Toss in Kung Pao sauce.

Viola! A super tasty dinner. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm going to have to find this, it looks great.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

You are too cool! Watch out Rachel Ray! I love your blog and have been reading it since the beginning. I can't wait for you to get your referral. I am going to be as happy as you!

Nona
www.babysites.com/sites/mccormick2/
(I know I need to update my site - I need to learn how to blog!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails