Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

SP REVEALED!!!

Finally, my wonderful Secret Pal has been revealed!!!
It's Jodie, Brian, Madison & Dalton Rencher!
I want to thank you for making these past months just so much fun and something to look forward to. I knew that if I had my gifts sent to my office that it would just make it even more fun. (plus, I would never get them if they were sent to my home...seriously) Anyway, I have been the envy of my company! (the girls..that is) I would get a call when the box came in and I had to open them right there. They had a hard time at first grasping the concept of someone that you don't know would send you presents. They get it now and "we've" all had a blast. I'm so glad to have had you as my Secret Pal and I have just LOVED ALL of the special things that you've sent to me!!!
Below are photos of some of the super cool stuff that I got on this last month of our Secret Pal Swap! Look at this AMAZING CHINA DOLL.

She's beautiful and I LOVE her outfit! This will be one of those "look but don't touch" kind of dolls. Giorgi will just have to admire from a far. (Not as far as China, so hurry up referrals!)

Along with the doll came this little snow globe! It's just the CUTEST! It's so precious! It reminds me of my latest addiction....the mommy and baby panda at the Atlanta Zoo. I am addicted to their WEBCAM!!
I also received this BEAUTIFUL Asian Photo Album. Photos are my life so I will definately have this filled with photos of Giorgi! Now look at this totally cute jacket and hat!! LOVE IT...LOVE THE FLOWERS. You definately know what I love!!!Plus my SP sent me more red envelopes!! Now I think I have enough for my trip to CHINA!!!! Yippee!
Honorable mention (not pictured) is another HUGE Chinese Takeout Box of Candy!!!! I have a candy addiction too....they were gone within the hour...and it was a LOT of candy!!!!
Here is a stroll down memory lane... (click on the months to see my SP gifts)


  • Jodie, Brian, Madison & Dalton... You've been the BEST SECRET PAL EVER!!!!

    (((BIG HUGS)))

    5 comments:

    Joannah said...

    Beautiful gifts. You have enjoyed a very thoughtful secret pal!

    Joannah said...

    Beautiful gifts. You have enjoyed a very thoughtful secret pal!

    Kim M. said...

    Great gifts and great secret pal!

    Donna said...

    Stephe, I can't believe this!!! Your secret pal, Jodie, is the one I've been sending my monthly gifts too!!! Strange connection, huh?

    Donna :)

    Lisa~~ said...

    You have a great pal!! She also has great taste as I sent the same doll to my SP as part of her final gift!!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails