Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Donna,

Let me just say that it was an HONOR to be your Secret Pal. Donna, you're a girl after my own heart! You are sweet, kind, loving, crafty, bloggy, and TOTALLY talented!!! I love all those things about you! I wasn't just picking out gifts for a fellow adopter, I felt like I was picking out gifts for a forever friend. It was FATE that I was matched with you, my JAN-DTCer, my EAST COAST PANDA, and my AHH TRAVEL BUDDY! It seems our paths just keep crossing!! Maybe our daughters paths are crossing halfway around the world? Wouldn't that be amazing!

Just to let you know, for every gift I picked out for you, I had to get one for myself and it KILLED me not to put it on my blog!!! Ha. Ha. It was worth it! Trust me when I tell you I enjoyed every minute of the shopping or creating. And yes, I am CRAZY!! (but in a good way)

Love ya lots!!!

Stephe & Pirate

1 comment:

Donna said...

Stephe, you are the greatest and all those sweet compliments you said about me, describe you too!!!

You have made the secret pal exchange so much fun with all the wonderful and creative gifts you've sent....I couldn't wait to open the box each month!

I think that Giorgia and Lauren are in the same orphanage laying in cribs next to each other, and they are looking out for each other. It's a really nice thought, isn't it?

You're the best....Love Ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails