Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

LOVE Onsie

One of the things that us ECG Pandas wanted to do on our PHILLY Adventure was to paint onsies. We were having so much fun and cramming so much stuff in two days that we didn't have time to do our craft project. I had purchased three Asian stencils for us to use. So me, Donna, and Susan decided to make the onsies for the girls that came to my house for dinner and crafts. We each picked a stencil and ran with it! This onsie is the one that Donna made for me!! Isn't it just adorable!!! Look at the little ladybug!!! Too cute. I will upload a photo of one of the ones that I did and hopefully someone will send a photo of one of the ones that Susan created!
I told you Donna does GREAT work!! Thanks Donna...I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Special K said...

I love this idea! It turned out so cute. I might just have to borrow it... LOL

Lisa~~ said...

Love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails