Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

It was like CHRISTMAS!!!

Look at all the fun stuff!!!

Above: I made Precious Panda Welcome Gift bags for everyone. They included info on the weekend event and Philly stuff, Water, Snacks, Precious Panda Chocolate bars and a 4 pack of Precious Panda Thank You Cards. Hope, Sheryl and Jenna brought lots and lots of Tiara's for everyone. We had them in Pink, Purple, and Diamond Colors! Gotta love the sparkly stuff!!!

Above: Kim brought me an awesome Hostess gift, a Mulled Apple Candle. It smells wonderful!!!! Kim also brought Chopsticks for everyone. Melissa brought us all Asian inspired Journals. I think that I will definately bring this to China with me for my China Travel Diary! Next is my Sparkly Wand! As Friday night hostess, Sheryl thought I needed a Wand to go with my Tiara! (Totally works for me!!!)

Above: After our day running around Philly when we were having our slumber party, Wanda gave us this book, IMPERIAL CHINA. It's an awesome book and she even personalized it for each of us! Next we have a little taste of Texas!!! Cheryl brought 4 big jars of Texas Salsa, Raspberry, Chipolte, Blackbean and Black Bean and Corn! Yummy Stuff!

Friday night at during our dinner, Lori presented us each with a little Asian Bear and a little Asian Take-out box. Inside the Takeout box was a Fan Magnet and an itty bitty Asian Duckie. Well, could you get anymore perfect!! It fits right in to Giorgia's Duckie Bathroom theme! Now, I just have to find a way to keep it from Pirate. Something about those duckies just drives him wild!! lol. Next is one of the three bottles of wine Cheryl managed to sneak on the plane! Yippee! Kathy wasn't so lucky...they confiscated hers!!!

Above: Whoopie Pies! Yahoo! These are yummmmy!!! It's like a soft chocolate caked cookie with a whipped creamy inside! They are awesome. The infamous "Magic Cone"! Leave it to Sheryl. I know I've always wanted to pee standing up! ha. ha. For fun, I just might have to try it but darn you for defacing our Precious Panda Logo! ha. ha.
Believe it or not...There is even more to come...I just haven't gotten photos yet!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG it looks like you guys had a total blast!!

Anonymous said...

Stephe, great post I miss you :)
I had such a great time with you in Philly. I can't wait to see you again. Hey what about the horses????? You have to tell that story. LOL.....

Susan R

Related Posts with Thumbnails