Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Refinishing Free Furniture

This is one of the three pieces of furniture that I got for free. My boss gave it to me in hopes that I could do something with it. The pieces are around 27 years old and needed some sprucing up. I wanted pottery barn furniture but cannot afford it. So, after some demo of two drawers, plywood, trim, aspirin and a couple coats of paint...FAUX POTTERY BARN. Cost for refurninshing including crystal hardware...$31.

13 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Very Nice Job and better then PB!

Lisa~~ said...

You did a fab job! Looks great.

Jacquie said...

Check you out! Love it.

Donna said...

Stephe, you did a fabulous job and
I love the crystal hardware. Very nice work...you should pat yourself on the back for a job well done!

Donna :)

Kristin said...

Wow! I am impressed!

Thank you, BTW, for the "tip" on how to change the header on the standard blog format... I had a bit of insomnia last night and that is how I occupied my time!

TK said...

how wonderful! I would never think to take the drawers out and use as shelves. I might have to start looking at furniture in a new light!

Sylvie said...

That looks really great!

Elle said...

Looks great! I love the shelf idea.

M3 said...

Wow, you have vision. I would never even be able to think that way. Your finished piece looks awesome!!!!

Ava Baby said...

Wow, what a great job! And, what a nice idea to convert the top drawers into shelf space. Love it.
Michele

Colleen said...

This looks great! Screw Pottery Barn, you did an excellent job.

Eliza2006 said...

Very nice! I need to find something similar for Eliza's room. I'll be hitting yard sales this summer!

Tiffany

Samantha said...

Ok that is so impressive, I need to learn from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails