Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

The Grouchy LadyBug

So, for those of you that are on some of the larger Yahoo groups, you might have heard references about the Grouchy Ladybug Blog. This anonymous blog is very NON-PC. There are many parents that are offended by it's content. Personally, I think it's hysterical! I think it's based on observations of how some adoptive parents posts on these groups. I hadn't checked it out in a while, and today I came across this post... Ultimate Arguing Champions - Round One! Yes, some of it's contents is WRONG but I don't think it is meant as PERSONAL ATTACKS. Hysterical observations is how I categorize it!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I think it's a funny site too. You can't take it personal, but I do like the way whoever writes it talks about some of the bickering posts on APC! hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails