Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

CYBERSHOWER

My first Cybershower! It was awesome and I FINALLY got to open up those gifts. My gifts were from Adriana Hutchings! She is from the other side of the country in Washington State. Come to find out Adriana is also in my DTC group. How neat. Back to the loot-boy did I make out. I got great little fortune cookie card. "Live simply, laugh often, love deeply." And a personal note from Adriana. (A. - What a long journey that you've had, but it will be a reality very soon! Thank you for sharing and I will be thinking about you.) Nancy, the box we kept shaking and couldn't figure out was, was an awesome toy for Giorgia. Little People - Discovering Animals at the Farm. Sonja Lee is who I saw first in the toy. It also comes with a video. It's too cool. Then, a baby Einstein book of dogs. I can take this to China and try to get Giorgia used to the idea of dogs before she comes home and meets Pirate. Now, the best for last...A Disney Movie for my collection. Sleeping Beauty. I LOVE it. I don't already have it! Thanks so much. Adriana, you made my day! :) Thank you! Stephe

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails