Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

In Loving Memory (2 years)

My sweetest little Alex passed away just two years ago today. It's a very sad day. She was with me for 15 years! The last couple of years she was totally blind and didn't have many teeth. She was unaware of this. LOL. Nothing stopped her from eating her crunchy dog food and she knew the layout of our house...there was no stoppin' her! She was my very first baby and she was a girly girl doggie! It's sad that Giorgia will never be able to know her, have her curl up in bed with her, and share all of her **many** hairbows! I am thankful for all of the photos and video footage that I will be able to share with Giorgia. On another note...I am happy that Giorgia will grow up with Pirate! He's a love machine and can be easily bribed with table food! My next dedication will be to my furry baby boy Pirate, but for today, it's all about Alex! I miss you and I love you.


6 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Oh, so sorry. I know how difficult it is to deal with the loss of a member of the family. My thoughts are with you.

Shannon said...

What a sweetie Alex was! Looks like you both meant the world to each other. Giorgia will love getting to know all about Alex.

MarylandMommy said...

What a cutie! I too know how hard it is to lose a furry friend.

Donna said...

Oh Stephe, what a beautiful poem...I'm tearing up while reading it. It's so hard to loose our "babies" and it looks like Alex was the sweetest little girl.

We lost our first greyhound, Sophie, four years ago and I still think of her and miss her terribly. Our greyhound, Addy, is sick with cancer right now and it's so very difficult. She's such a tropper, just like Alex was...she's eating great, going for her walks, etc.

Our furbabies truly are amazing!

Donna :)

Lisa and Tate said...

Stephe-
You are so sweet to remember your sweet little ALex!! I dread the day that I will no longer be with my Mesa.....she is only 2 in a few days!!! Thanks for sharing the sweet poem!!!

Lisa

Sandra said...

Awww, Alex was so small and precious! It's hard to lose our furry friends, but it sounds like Pirate will be a good buddy for Giorgia!

Related Posts with Thumbnails