Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Cybershower

Yup, I am having my first Cybershower (Paperchase2000 Group)!! How cool. Except that it is killing me. My secret pal has sent me a bunch of presents and they have been sitting in my dining room for over a week...UNOPENED! Are you kidding me!! LOL. I have done a lot of shaking!!! I think one is a video...can't I just rip it open now...PLEASE? Okay...I won't. I still have to wait til Saturday, Feburary 25! I GUESS?? I can do that!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh my, that's quite a stash! I would be giving each gift a complete physical!

Donna :)

Shannon said...

whine...but the 25th is AGES and AGES away...sigh.... =)
I don't know if *I* can wait that long for you to share your prezzies!

MarylandMommy said...

Good luck on your amazing journey!!! We have a 4 yr. old son adopted from Korea & we are now in the process of getting a baby girl from Korea!!! It is amazing!!!

Samantha said...

You are better than me, I didn't make it! OOPS I posted the photos on my blog on the 17 th. I'm so not patient! Your blog is very cool!

Samantha
DH Joe
DS Cameron
DS Andrew
DD Lilly DTC 10/14/05
LID 10/28/05
CT
http://lillysadoption.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails