Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Blog Journal

After some debate on doing a journal, blog, or scrapbook, I came up with this. I most definately have to do a blog. That is a given. These are just too much fun. I love the idea of scrapbooking, but let's face, it's *very* time consuming. I have redone pages two or three times. So, this is what I came up with. I am journaling my blog. So, make sure you all post lots of comments so I can save them in the journal. I basically just took a clear view binder and created a cover just like the one I used for my blog. Inside, I just took my individual posts and put them into a .pdf and printed them out, threw in those sheet protectors and viola - Blog Journal. It's perfect for me. See the cover below and one of the inserts.

So, here's a question. Should the journal be organized like :

A. Most recent post and work my way back?

B. Start with the very first post in front and add new ones behind it?

Anythoughts?


6 comments:

M3 said...

Great idea! What did you use to make the pdfs? (I'm pdf-challenged. Hehe)

Oh, and I'd put them in chronological order, like a book, with the first post first and the newest post in the back. But that's just me.

Lisa~~ said...

Very good idea, wish I had thought of it and started 140 posts ago! I too would start with the oldest first, that way it can be read almost like a story of your wait.

Elle said...

I agree - start with your first post. Great idea!

Abby's Mom said...

Great idea! I would also like to know what pdf is and how to do it.
Also think you should do as the others suggested with the oldest posts first so it reads like a book.

Ava Baby said...

What a fun idea! Michele

Donna said...

Stephe, I'm doing the same thing with my blog. I print out a month at a time with the comments and am putting them in a binder with the oldest stuff on bottom and new stuff on top. I wait to print them out until I'm sure I have all the comments for that post. If you print them out too soon, then you might miss a comment.

I'm planning on covering my binder with Asian fabric, but haven't done that yet.

I think our binders will be a great thing for our daughters to have for when they are older. They will really get to see how anticipated and loved they were from the very beginning.

Donna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails