Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Countdown - Day #3

Weekend 10/18/08

Finally finished future Thank You Cards. Yippee! (Well at least the ones that require sparkles)


Picked up some memory for my mini Laptop
SanDisk SDSC 8GB $24.99 - $9 (for used ink cartridge reward) = $15.99

Went to a children's resale and found lots of goodies. See Giorgia's Enchanted Garden for my finds. (coming soon)

Mounted a Baby Gate in the Kitchen/Family Room.


Finally found a Frame for my Half the Sky Print. Love it. It was originally came with a print of a building in NYC. I ripped all the backing off, took out the print and replaced it with mine. Now all I have to do is buy some hardware to hang the the new print horizontally.

Working on redoing my bedroom and picked up my Florian Bench for the foot of my bed. It's so pretty. ...and in the process, completely trashed my house again! Story of my life!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails