Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Countdown - Day #2

Tuesday 10/14/08

Stopped by Daycare GB & TT (C,GB,TT) to chat, get prices, availability
I changed my mind, I have a different favorite list now.

Figures, the one that I might not get in is my new favorite.
It used to be #2
Daycare C is GREAT but realistically not in my budget and no meals.
Daycare GB & TT are REALLY GOOD with Hot Lunch and two snacks.
Daycare TT is my new favorite and completely ironic...least expensive!!!

Almost Finished Thank You Cards. Yippee!

Picked up my NEW DRESSER that I have been wanting FOREVER
Hurt my back getting in from the car.
So now it sits, next to my downstairs TV, until I can find some friends to help me get it upstairs!
I LOVE IT, it's BEAUTIFUL.
I'm redoing my room, it's sad when your child's is prettier than yours.
I'm going for something different...Old Hollywood.
I will post some inspiration pictures soon!

Swung by ToysRUs and picked up TWO little Christmas Presents

5 comments:

K said...

Are you looking at centers or licensed home daycares?

Jen said...

I've followed your blog on and off for 2 years--so happy to see that you are VERY close to bringing Giorgia home!!

rubyiscoming said...

Whhheeeeee! Doncha feel like we are in such a rush now before referrals? You have been soooo organized and I feel woefully unprepared now. But, we have 2 car seats, baby monitor, stroller and crib all ready. I've washed and organized clothes. I'm on the list for 4 daycares.....so we are moving along :)

Shannon said...

need...pictures....gasp!

Ron said...

We use GB and have liked it. (I think I told you we use this one but I forget) M's teacher right now is an adoptive mother (her daughter is from Korea). M likes it too with all of her friends. I also like the diversity in the Center.

Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails