Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Countdown - Day #1

I've got LOTS & LOTS of stuff to do before my daughter comes home. I'm sure you all know what I mean. In an effort to be somewhat productive I think I'm going to post here what I've done the previous night, after work, to help me get prepared for the big day! (sorry to bore you all)

Moday 10/13/08
To Michaels to get paper & envelopes for handmade Thank You Cards
Got Glitter & Glue because what's a Thank You without Bling! LOL
Sparkly Crystal Beads to make a custom Lanyard for travel.
Stopped by Daycare C (C,GB,TT) to chat, get prices, availability
Boy, prices sure did go up from when I first started this process!!
Worked on Thank You Cards. Almost Done. Yippee!
Worked on a project for a friend.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You amaze and inspire me. Bling on, girl! =)
Counting down to referrals with you!!!!!!!!!

Donna said...

Ok, Stephe, fill us in on the travel lanyards. Us "panda" girls need to match!

Donna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails