Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Inspiration for my Bedroom

This is one of the first photos that I found that says Old Hollywood to me. I love the feeling I get from it. Don't really get the little side tables though...

Stuff you'll find in my new room that is reminiscent of this room above is the mirrored end table and the sheen in the bedspread.

Stuff you'll find in my new room that is reminiscent of this room above is the Bedspread. It looks exactly like mine. I also just got an end of bed bench. I can see GG hangins out on it early in the morning playing and watching cartoon while I'm still trying to sleep!

Stuff you'll find in my new room that is reminiscent of this room above is the mirrored chest of drawers sort of like mine and the sheen of the bedspread.


And yes, I'm over the top...I would love to have this is my room! If I could find the perfect chandelier there will be one in my room. It's got to be the right size, shape, color, sparkle factor and price. It must be PERFECT!!!! Otherwise it's better not to have one! So, for now...I don't have one. :)

Hopefully my room will be done by Christmas and I'll post some photos then. Feel free to post any suggestions. (FYI, I know it's too girlie and I like that)

8 comments:

Billy and Maggie said...

Hey Steph-
Sounds like your new bedroom would make Ginger Rogers green with envy :0) Quite beautiful and full of sparkle!! But then again that is so you right! Cant wait to see it all put together.

By the way I dont think you need any suggestions.. it will be simply smashing!!!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find those bedroom pictures? I watch those decorating shows where they have this expensive room and they make a duplicate for 2K. I would love to that, but I can't find inspiration pictures.

Thanks!
Nona
www.babysites.com/sites/mccormick2/

Nina said...

Beautiful!!

It makes me want to lie in bed and swill martinis... while Cary Grant regales me with fabulous stories.

Seriously, it is a gorgeous bedroom!

Stephe said...

Nina, you do know that none of those photos are my room? Just inspiration photos that I am copying bits and pieces from. :)

Angela said...

Oh Stephe ~ I love it all :) Better get busy ~ cause soon you'll be TOO BUSY!!! So exciting:)

Angela & Ella

Shannon said...

WOW! Your room is gonna be so cool, Stephe! I'm totally jealous and readily admit I have no style. That room would make you feel like you've spent a couple thou luxuriating at a hotel! =)

Kim said...

If it turns out half as well as your nursery it will look fantastic :)

Lori said...

How's the room coming? Love your inspiration photos.

Hugs,
Lori**

Related Posts with Thumbnails