Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Answer for Donna...

Hey Donna, you had posted a comment as to what my Lanyard is going to look like. Well, it's a work in progress. I was at Michael's and saw two BEAUTIFUL strands of beads in my ALL TIME FAVORITE colors. Iridescent Clear Beads and Iridescent Pale Pink Beads. Now I just have to find some Sterling Silver Spacers that I love...maybe the ones with rhinestones or the ones with the tiny silver balls all the way around. I still have to figure out how to string it and hook the badge holder thingy on it too. It really doesn't need a clasp because it's an over the head kind of thing. I'll take any advice on putting this thing together so it's STAYS TOGETHER!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That's going to look awesome. Question, what do you need a Lanyard for? I would use cable to put it together. You can get it on a roll at the bead store. They can also suggest a closure.

Hugs,
Lori**

Kim said...

Okay.. when you figure this out you might want to sell some of these..
HOW CUTE!!!!
Love it..
Have a Great Evening..

Related Posts with Thumbnails