Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Pirate is HOME!

It's Saturday and I just picked up Pirate. So, he's home although he hates me. I've gotten no kisses yet. It was so sad at the vet, they put him in my arms and he strained his neck so as to NOT look at me. No kisses then, No kisses now. :( He's on his meds but he seems very uncomfortable. Because they had to cut open the urethra-sp and they cannot sew it up, he is currently urinating out of the incision at the base of his prized possession. Not only does he urinate through this but until it closes on it own, it will leak urine and blood. I told the vet I would rather play nursemaid to him at home then have him lonely at the hospital. The first floor of my house is covered in sheets and towels that can be washed easily. Anything for my baby. He is spending most of the day in the kitchen that is blocked off with a baby gate. One of his favorite things to do is sit in the sun by the front door and occasionally the neighbor cat will be by to torture him. Below is a photo of him by the door and one of the neighbor cat that can't figure out why he's walking funny and not barking up a storm at the site of him. Kind of Cute.

3 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

He looks good! I know he will forgive his Mommy soon.

Shannon said...

Comin' through strong, Pirate! You too, Nurse/Mommy Stephe! =)

Colleen said...

I'm so glad he's home with you. SO what no kisses for you right now - you just keep smoochin away. They'll come back to you for sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails