Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Prom Challenge

Prom Challenge from Shannon. This was my 1st Prom.
Was it the 80's or what? LOL. Can you tell any major 80's hints?
There is a story along with this Prom. I will post later today when I get back to the office.

So the story goes…
I had been dating a guy for the whole school year and foolishly assumed that I would be going to prom with him. His ex-girlfriend, whom he dated previously for 3 year, had always been promised that she would be his date for his senior prom. (I did not know this) Wonderful news. Everyone assumed I would be going with him. Anyway, not long before prom did he tell me the deal. Boy, was that a conversation. I was so hurt.
In the mean time, my best guy friend T was taking my best girl friend C and they were going with another couple K & G. A couple days before the Prom, my wild classmate G was being bad and got grounded and now K was without a prom date. So, I was the obvious choice. Don’t get the wrong idea, I wasn’t doing this to be nice so K would be able to go to his senior prom, I did it for evil. ;) I I knew that just my presence at prom would ruin my very recently ex’s ex girlfriends prom experience. (wow, was that a bad grammar or what?) Now, I’m not a “mean girl” and I created NO drama. The best revenge was having a blast!!!

Moral of the story: NEVER ASSUME!!!

Gosh, I even sound like a teenager the way I told the story! LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gown was a gorgeous color and I'm still such a fan of big 80's hair! Haha look at the drivers skinny tie! I, like, loved your, like, revenge story! Wasn't every high school experience so over the top?! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I had *almost* the same dress. The only difference is that mine had HOOPS! Seriously, hoops. 1986. I should look for a picture.

Jennifer

Related Posts with Thumbnails