Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

It's Snowing....

...and I HATE snow!

(from my office window looking at our main building)

Why:
**If it's snowing it's cold out.
**I'll have to wear a coat, gloves, and hat.
**It means that I will have to shovel my driveway.
**My backyard will have little yellow spots all over it ...thanks to Pirate.
**People in my state INSTANTLY forget how to drive...even in light flurries.
**Every grocery store will be out of bread and milk. (once again...even in light flurries.)
**I still have to work, my company won't give us "snow days" unless the state makes it mandatory.
**I have no roaring fireplace at home to cozy up too and...
all of these things just make me sad!

I promise that when I have a little one and they want to go out and build a snowman, I will slap on a smile and do it! But, NOT until then! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you about snow. It hasn't come here yet but I'm sure it will soon. I suck it up for my son and I'll do the same for my daughter but I really, really hate the stuff. I'm a teacher so we do get snowdays but all that means is that I spend the day shoveling and have to go a day later when the weather's nice out.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You took the words right out of my mouth. But yet....I continue to live in the Northeast...why?? Its called my husband. I can't get him to move. I lived in FLA for 4 years and oh let me tell you how nice that was. HATE HATE SNOW!

Anonymous said...

I check back often waiting to see if you have your little one. I was just looking at your time line...man you have been waiting a long time! Here is a site I used for checking out referrals
http://www.chinaconnectiononline.com/DTCsites.htm

Nona
www.babysites.com/sites/mccormick2/

Anonymous said...

OH, PLEASE send some cooler wether down my way (Florida)! You can have this hot, humid florida weather-and I've lived down here most of my life and every year I complain about the hot winters.

Anonymous said...

The whole reason I work in the schools is for snow days!! Well, ok, not the whole reason, not even half...but have we had any? Even delays? NOOOO! =)
Thanks for your kind comments about the prom challenge. Looking forward to seeing your fun pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails