Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Hong Kong Limits

A friend sent me an link to an interesting article. I also found a new toy. It's a way for me to share documents with you. So, I am going to give it a try. If you are interested in reading Hong Kong Limits Pregnant Chinese from Entering just click on the title or here.
Okay, so I would be easier for me to link to the article itself but lately I have found news articles to expire quickly.
Oh, and another thing, once you get to the link, at first it looks a bit confusing. Halfway down the page it shows that it's loading and then you can download.
Let me know if it works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to a fellow parent adopting from China! Hopefully our wait won't be for too much longer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails