Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Giorgia's China Tree

This is the second ornament for Giorgia's China Tree. It's a white swan (obviously) since part of our time in China, we'll be at, of course, the White Swan. I found it at Bombay over the holiday. Her first ornament is from my Precious Pandas DTC Group. I plan to fill her tree with her China Sisters. If anyone would like a place on her tree, please email me a photo. As soon as I can, I will make frames for them and hang them. I just love this idea and I hope lots of you would like me to add your little ones photo. I set up Giorgia with her own email address, GiorgiaDanette@hotmail.com . Please send them there! I don't check this email everyday but I promise to reply if you send a photo to let you know I definately got it. You know how email is sometimes! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephe I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this idea I will send you Sophie's picture as soon as I have it. I am totally going to rip it off for Sophie's tree I hope you don't mind.

Hugs
Susan R

Anonymous said...

Love the yearly memory ornaments. Elena's Giggy has given her two for the past two years and written about them in a little book. I hope my daughter is finally around for the third ornament!! The White Swan ornament is so cool! Hope to see you at the WS hotel...this year, ok?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails