Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

What would you think if you went to grab a beer in your friends garage fridge and saw this??? Which leads to the question...
How well do YOU know your friends???

LOL!!!
Her husband is a hunter and this is just one of those things that goes with the territory! I told her I was going to take a photo and blog it...much to her horror!!!
She doesn't ever read my blog though and it's not like I'll put her name out there!!!
Okay, so here is the story. I'm on the phone with one of my best friends and she's running around doing housework that day and just happens to be on the phone with me while she's stocking her garage fridge. All of us sudden, she's like, "oh crap!" and is laughing. She's like laughing at the fact that her husband has this in the refridge and if anyone saw it they wouldn't know what to make of them. LOL. My guess is they've always had wierd stuff like this. They just recently moved into their new home that only has one extra garage fridge instead of two. Their last house had two and one was just for her husbands hunting paraphernalia and meat. You know, all the kind from hunting deer, ducks and fish.
Anyway, until that 2nd fridge appears, I'm sure I will continue to find interesting stuff next to the beer!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails