Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Grab & Dry Gloves

Regular kitchen towels tend to twist, slip and wrap around objects, making the job of drying or polishing cumbersome. Grab & Dry is an ingeniously designed pair of highly absorbent gloves that allows you to safely and securely dry fragile dishes quickly and easily without dropping them. With Grab & Dry, both hands are covered, so handling is easier and no fingerprints are left on glasses and dishes. The outer layer is made from a special type of highly absorbent terrycloth and can dry up to 100 items in one cleaning session, while the silky soft inner lining is waterproof so your hands stay dry.

Each glove can be worn on either the right or the left hand, so you can flip them over when one side gets wet. Great for drying delicate items like wine glasses, Grandma's China or heavy vases; polishing; and even car detailing!

• Made of 100% cotton
• Machine-washable
• One size fits all

Available in white with red trim.

$14.95 find them here.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi :)

Your live feed is covering up half your post column and blocking out the words. Is it just my PC?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

I wonder if it may be due to your web browser. Which browser are you using? I have this problem when I use Mozilla Firefox but no problem at all when I use Internet Explorer to view the site. I have both installed on our computer so that I can alternate for sites that are not compatible.

Stephe said...

Kim, do you have your pop-ups blocked. It's an irritating thing that happens due to some of the polls that I have on my blog. Occassionally they pop up and you just have to close them out. If it's the LIVE feed in hot pink...not sure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails