Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Emergency Smartpack


American Red Cross Emergency Smart Pack

Modular System for Basic Preparedness
This 65-piece Emergency SmartPack Modular System for Basic Preparedness comes in a backpack and features five individual modules filled with supplies to improve disaster safety and preparedness.
It's totally cool. I'm going to add a few things to it, like a second rain poncho and emergency blanket. I'm going to keep it under my front seat! I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff! You should see the Emergency Bags I made after 9-11. I still have them in my shed in case of an emergency. I know, I'm nuts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's pretty awesome! I don't think you are nuts. As an emergency worker, I wish more citizens would be prepared! So good for you! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails