Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Door Organizer

I WANT!!!
"I start every morning out with a mad search for my car keys. It doesn't matter where I put them the night before by the time I get up in the morning they have myseriously disappeared.

The Doorganizer from See Jane Work is just the ticket. Just put everything right on the door the night before with your keys, checkbook, and to-do list to save yourself a few precious minutes in the morning.

Made from sturdy canvas and available in black, pink, red, and camel. Price: $15.00"

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I think this is very nifty! And it's PINK!!! :) However, let me give you a look in to your near future... I see you looking for your keys AND your doorganizer! WHY? Because toddlers like to hide things. :) lol

Anonymous said...

I love these! I am thinking of making these for the family gift baskets/Christmas Baskets - black for the men and pink for the women! THANKS for the idea!

Melissa
melissa@fishfinders.biz

Kim said...

That is very cool!

Shannon said...

Nifty indeed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails