Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

New Lamps

Okay, I bought new lamps for the nursery. I don't even know if I really need them. But wouldn't it be nice to be able to read a book in bed with a light on the nightstand. So, I figured eventually I would need a lamp. Anyway, I wanted a fru-fru lamp (suprise) to kind of reflect Giorgi's chandelier and the furniture hardware. I found these at Target and they were the last ones. The shorter one (below) is sitting on the night stand.

The taller one (below) is sitting on the dresser/changing table for now. Still undecided, that's why the tags are still on. Thoughts?

Is anyone suprised that there are NO FEATHERs on the lamps? lol

4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

The lamps are wonderful. They are so pretty.

Paula said...

I like the top one best.

bbmomof2boys said...

I like them both. If you wanted you could always change the shade. The base fits nicely though.

~Carla

Donna said...

I lOVE Target! These lamps look GREAT with the knobs on your furniture and I bet they match your chandelier really well too.

I like the shorter version myself, but they are both really nice.

Donna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails