Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

HOPE, you're AWESOME!!!!

So, When I got home from my weekend away, I was totally exhaused and kinda bummed to be back home. I hear a knock on my door, reluctantly got my butt off the couch and opened the door. It was my neighbor holding a package for me. She brought it in so it wasn't sitting out in the ice storm while I was away. I wasn't expecting anything!!! But I saw HOPE's name on the return address....HMMMM...what's she up to????
HOLY COW!!!!

It was like Christmas. My "Sparkly Sista" sent me some AWESOME goodies. You made my day HOPE!!! She sent me some "SPARKLY" pacifiers for Giorgi!!! Aren't they just the cutest!

An awesome "SPARKLY COLLAR" for my Pirate. It fits him beautifully. I will try to give him a bath this week and take a photo of him with it on. There is a place for me to put a photo...I'm going to put Giorgi's referral photo in it!!! (Pirate's all pimped out now!!)


She also sent me a "LOVE" bookmark. It's so beautiful!!!


I don't know what I did to deserve this but I LOVE YA!!! You really put a big old smile on my face!!!

Thanks HOPE!!! You are AWESOME!!

3 comments:

4D said...

Very blingy blingy! So cute!

What a great friend.

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

I love the new collar for Pirate! I bought those pacifiers just yesterday for a gift. They are the cutest thing. I think I am going to have to go back and get some for Tori.

Great bookmark.

Donna said...

How sweet of Hope to send such cool goodies! Those binkies have YOU written all over them! Something tells me Giorgi will be a sparkly girl!

Also, Pirate is going to be decked out in his new collar and I love the idea of putting the referral photo in the charm...very cute!

Donna :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails