Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Americal Girl

I've seen some posts lately on my yahoo groups that... American Girl does not offer any Asian Dolls. Well, I found two on their site and I wanted to share. They are not "classified" as Asian but you be the judge.
Bitty Baby Doll
Light skin, black hair, black almond-shaped eyes
Item# BB4B
With light skin, black hair, and black almond shaped eyes, this Bitty Baby® can be loved and nurtured like a real baby. She’s 15 inches long with a cuddly cloth body and smooth vinyl arms, legs, and face. Plus, she comes with a special outfit and extras.

Just Like You
Light skin, black hair, brown eyes
Item# GT4H

With light skin, black hair, and brown eyes, this Just Like You® doll can become a new and lasting friend. She’s soft and huggable—with hair for styling and a body to pose. Plus, the Sparkle, Spirit, Style! book and CD help the friendship begin.


4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

My niece and I went to AGD store in Chicago. I was looking for an Asian doll and found the one you posted. It is ok, but I think it looks awfully Americanized.

Funny thing, my niece who is blonde hair and blue eyed chose a doll that has brown hair and green eyes. I guess not every little girl wants a doll that looks like them. :)

TK said...

My daughter has the bitty baby. She really likes it. SHe likes to feed her the bottle and likes to shake the rattle.

Paula said...

I thought when people talked about there not being an Asian doll, they were talking about the ones with the stories (Felicity, Molly, etc). I can't wait to get an AG doll but as Jess is 18 months, I'm going to wait a little longer.

Anonymous said...

They did have that Pearl doll that is more barbie size.

Related Posts with Thumbnails