Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thank you SP!

Thank you so much for my May SP gift. I have been feeling very under the weather this past week and this just brightened my day! This is my first Mother's Day Card! How great.

My grapefruit scented candle. This is great. I have been soaking in the tub everynight trying to make the pain go away and I have to tell you that I have been lighting this candle as I soak and it's been truely theraputic! :)

I also got the cutest "adoption" neclace and a little ladybug clip-on watch. The wings open up. It's just too cute. Thank you Secret Pal. You were the best thing about my week!!!

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

What a nice pal! Every time I receive a package from one of my pals, it makes my day, and the wait a whole lot better.

Donna said...

Great card for your scrapbook and really nice gifts...the ladybug watch is really cute.

Mary said...

Those are some precious gifts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails